This week we are excited to implement a new all-call system in order to better be able to communicate important information in a timely manner. The new system will allow us to send voice messages, text-to-speech messages, text messages, emails, and social media posts all from one platform. (more…)
Join us for a night for parents, guardians, and the Portage County community. Two times and locations are available – see attached schedule. (more…)
This student/parent handbook was developed to answer many of the commonly asked questions that you may have during the school year. Because the handbook contains information about student rights and responsibilities, each student is responsible for knowing its contents. Please take time to become familiar with the following information and keep the handbook available for you and your parents’ use. Should you have any questions that are not addressed in this handbook, please contact the appropriate school office.
Click on the link below to access the latest version of the Student Handbook (a Google Document).
We are looking for reliable substitutes (aides, lunchroom/recess monitors, café workers & secretaries). BCI and FBI background checks are required for all applicants working within Streetsboro City Schools. Aide and monitor positions require an aide/monitor permit through the Ohio Department of Education.
Ready to apply?
Head over to our online application portal, and fill out an application.
Contact Sue Stockard at the Board Office for more details.
The Streetsboro City School Board of Education will be holding a Special Board Meeting on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 6:00 PM. This meeting will be held at Henry Defer Intermediate cafeteria located at 1895 Annalane Drive, Streetsboro, Ohio 44241. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss school finances. Action will be taken.
The weather has changed and the temperature is colder and wetter. This time of year, our Food Service Department sees more students purchasing a breakfast. Our food services department want to inform parents about our meal programs. (more…)
Report Cards are designed to give parents, communities, educators and policymakers information about the performance of districts and schools – to celebrate success and identify areas for improvement. (more…)
Did you know we have an FAQ page?
The FAQ page holds most of the common questions we get at the district level, and you can find quick information about how to pay school fees, register a student, apply for employment, and more! Get started by visiting the page here, and if you have a question we haven’t answered on there, let us know!
- The Surround Care Program is a service provided to the community for the purpose of childcare. Parents, in placing their child or children look for a safe, fun, and learning childcare service. The Surround Care Program provides this and much more.
- Our philosophy for this program is to promote self-esteem, social skills, creativity, and just be a kid. We achieve this goal through various activities such as, crafts, arts, strategy games, and outdoor play.
- The support of the administration and the Surround Care staff enables this program to run smoothly. We are very fortunate to work with people that have the common philosophy and drive to provide what is best for children.
- The hours for the school year program are from 6:30 a.m. until school convenes and from dismissal until 6:15 p.m. on a regular school day. The Surround Care Program and the School District follow the same schedule.
- Breakfast is provided by the school cafeteria for an additional cost. A small snack after school is provided on a daily basis by the program.
- Registration is open to all children enrolled in the Streetsboro City School District for grades Kindergarten through the 5th grade.
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free the call Mrs. Lucene Leech at 330-422-2479.