The Home Access Center (HAC) is currently disabled while we finish scheduling and making sure everything is ready for the 2018-2019 School Year. Once it’s ready for use, we will notify the district via web and other channels that the HAC is back up and running. If you have any direct questions about the HAC, contact the front office of your child’s school building.
What is the HAC?
Home Access Center (HAC) is the portal to information that will assist you in supporting your child’s learning. As a guardian you only need one login to view the online grade book for your family even if you have more than one child. Through this portal you will be able to update contact information. Students also have access to the online grade book through this portal. Guardian and student Home Access Center account usernames and passwords will remain the same from year to year.
Who receives a HAC account? How do I get one?
HAC accounts are generated for all students and all legal guardians. The main office of each building will be able to provide you with the student login information. If you did not receive a guardian Home Access Account letter in the mail, please contact the main office of your child’s building to confirm that you have been identified as a guardian and that the secretary enabled your HAC account access.
All of our buildings and many of our staff use Twitter to communicate with parents, staff, students, and others. All are open accounts, and accessible to all. Here are the official accounts for Streetsboro Schools, along with a few individuals.
It’s time to begin completing the forms needed for all staff and students for the 2018-2019 School Year. Continue to Final Forms (or forms portal) and login, or register to create a new account. All forms that you need to access are located within Final Forms, and you will be prompted to sign and complete all necessary forms there.
Direct link to Streetsboro’s Final Forms Portal: https://streetsboro-oh.finalforms.com/
To login in to Final Forms in the future, use the link located in the RESOURCES menu above.
- The Surround Care Program is a service provided to the community for the purpose of childcare. Parents, in placing their child or children look for a safe, fun, and learning childcare service. The Surround Care Program provides this and much more.
- Our philosophy for this program is to promote self-esteem, social skills, creativity, and just be a kid. We achieve this goal through various activities such as, crafts, arts, strategy games, and outdoor play.
- The support of the administration and the Surround Care staff enables this program to run smoothly. We are very fortunate to work with people that have the common philosophy and drive to provide what is best for children.
- The hours for the school year program are from 6:30 a.m. until school convenes and from dismissal until 6:15 p.m. on a regular school day. The Surround Care Program and the School District follow the same schedule.
- Breakfast is provided by the school cafeteria for an additional cost. A small snack after school is provided on a daily basis by the program.
- Registration is open to all children enrolled in the Streetsboro City School District for grades Kindergarten through the 5th grade.
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free the call Mrs. Lucene Leech at 330-422-2479.
NOTICE: Special Board Meeting
The Streetsboro Board of Education will hold a Special Board Meeting on Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8 AM at the Treasurer’s Office located at 1888 State Route 303, Streetsboro, OH 44241. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss May and June financial business and fiscal end of year items.
See the official notice here: BOE Special Meeting June 28 2018