FACILITY USE REQUEST
Thank you for your interest in our Facilities. Our buildings are valuable community assets, and many civic and community groups use them for meetings and events.
We are happy to accommodate these groups whenever we can.
SUBMIT A FACILITY USE REQUEST
Please review all of the policy, guidelines, and information below, and when you’re ready, submit your facility use request, here.
Once submitted, we will contact you for any additional information needed, and to move forward in the process of renting our space to you or your organization.
If you would like information about which space might be the most suitable for your use, or have other questions, please contact the Operations Department at 330-626-4900, ext. 1400, or email at email@example.com
BOARD POLICY 9.37
Please review the Board adopted policy on community use of school facilities.
There are likely rental fees that will apply to your request. Please be aware of this before booking, as you will be invoiced once your request has been approved.
Depending on your group’s classification, various Board approved rates apply. Rates are typically on a per-hour basis, depending on the location selected.
If your group does not submit payment for rental, you may be blocked from scheduling events in the future.
2023-2024 RENTAL FEE SCHEDULE
We have two (2) group classifications in use when determining what fees apply, and how to handle rental requests and facility use.
CLASS A – Only directly school-affiliated and support organizations. For example, Streetsboro PTA, Streetsboro Parks & Rec, Scouts, Streetsboro Alumni Association, Rising Rockets, Streetsboro Youth Sports, etc.
CLASS B – Any group that is not Class A. For example, holding an event or an activity for profit, charging a gate fee, etc. Events may include drama or theater performances, fitness competitions, or dance performances by external entities.
The district requires a $3,000,000 general liability insurance policy specifically listing the district as a payee on file before any rental agreements can be executed.
FACILITY USE GUIDELINES
- School groups and programs are given priority usage of all District facilities.
- Users will be billed after the event in accordance with the schedule of usage fees / rental charges stated in the rental contract issued prior to the event.
- No event may take place without a specific agreement for an event.
- All checks should be made payable to the Streetsboro City School District.
- Smoking, use of tobacco products, and/or illegal drugs and alcohol is prohibited on all school property (indoor or outdoor).
- On days when school is canceled or dismissed early because of unexpected circumstances (i.e. severe weather), all activities are canceled.
- No organized groups are permitted to use the School District’s athletic fields or indoor facilities without prior approval, at any time.
SAMPLE RENTAL CONTRACT
Last updated: July 25, 2023 at 8:15 am