⚠️ As of Monday August 30th, 2021, we are requiring masks to be worn by all students, staff and visitors to our school buildings and indoor facilities, regardless of vaccination status. This includes all indoor sporting events.
Welcome to the Safe Return to School page for Streetsboro City Schools.
We have collected a number of resources for you on this page to provide substantial information about our return to school protocols, quarantine guidelines, and the latest mandates by local, state, or national health authorities.
District COVID Dashboard
Safe Return to School Plan
Streetsboro Schools are required by Ohio Department of Education to post a Safe Return to School plan on our website.
Here’s the public link to that document:
State of Ohio Resources
- ODH Coronavirus Resource Page
- Call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
- About Rapid COVID-19 Testing
- Responsible Restart Ohio
- COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Resources for Parents and Families
- COVID-19 Checklists
Portage County Resources
- Portage County COVID-19 Resources
- Mental Health Resources / Portage County
- Coronavirus Related Stress: (330) 678 -HELP
- Portage County Crisis Lines: (330) 296-3555 or (330) 678-4357
- Additional Helpline: (330) 678-3006
- Text4Hope to 741741
Last updated: August 27, 2021 at 18:02 pm