Want free food during the Remote Learning period?
Please help us plan by providing your interest in food services during the Rocket Remote Learning period 11/30/2020 – 1/10/2021 (not including winter break).
Meals will be distributed on Fridays – 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, and 1/8/21 at Streetsboro High School during three time slots – 7:30 AM – 9 AM, 11AM – 1 PM, and 4PM – 6PM.
- You will be able to select the food you want – please plan on bringing the appropriate bags with you to carry the food, as we will only have limited capacity for bags.
- Milk will be distributed in half-gallon jugs.
- All kids ages 1-18 are eligible for this program, and it is FREE OF CHARGE. Families will be able to pickup food for multiple days during pickup dates.
PLEASE HELP US PREPARE & PLAN – WE MUST KNOW IF YOU’RE COMING TO PICKUP MEALS.
- Once enrolled, we expect you to come pickup meals.
- Food options include milk, proteins, grains, vegetables, fruit, snacks, etc.
REGISTER for MEALS
Please register for meal distribution below – select the time slots that work for you – and how many kids you’d like food for. Please sign up for one (1) time slot only per date. Feel free to register for future dates.
*** ONLY SELECT THE NUMBER OF KIDS THAT NEED MEALS. Got 2 kids? Select ‘2’ during the registration process. ***
All meal distribution takes place on Fridays – 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, and 1/8/21.
Registration for each date closes on the Sunday prior to allow us enough time to prepare the food. We limit sign up to the Sunday prior to assist in planning, procurement, and preparation
Last updated: December 16, 2020 at 6:45 am