Accessing our school buildings while under mandated closure period for the purposes of front office visits, paperwork, enrollments, collection of medication, etc.
In order to ensure the safety of our staff as well as our visitors, the following guidelines MUST be followed:
- Buildings open to the public beginning the week of May 12th:
- Tuesdays, from 9-12
- Thursdays from 12-3
- Entry into buildings will be by appointment only. Appointments can be made by phone or email.
- All visitors must wear a mask. No Exceptions.
- Only one person/family group will be permitted into the office at a time.
- Visitors must follow social distancing. Markings will be placed on the ground to indicate where visitors must stand while waiting.
- Visitors MUST stay behind the sneeze barrier.
- A drop-box will be located in every lobby. If you do not need to enter the office, then utilize the drop-box.
- After each visitor to the office departs, high touch areas will be wiped prior to allowing the next visitor entry into the office.