All students have been routed to and from their home this year. If you have contacted transportation this school year, and we have verified your change, those are in the system. If you have any changes, please contact transportation immediately.
Check Your Bus Route Here
Use Your Student’s Student ID to Login for both User Name and Password – on the first login, you’ll be asked to set a new password.
Changes to Transportation
If your student will not be using transportation please let us know – call us 330-626-4909
Bus Routing Need to Know
- Each school has their own bussing. Routes are no longer combined with other schools.
- If your student is in Biomed lower academy, you need to contact transportation to get your student routed onto a high school route in to school and a Defer route to go home.
- Streetsboro only allows for 1 pick-up location and 1 drop-off location. The only time a consideration is made for an alternate stop is in an emergency. We will only grant 1 emergency per quarter.
- Alternative bus requests are NOT granted for social or study circumstances.
- Students MUST be out at their stop 15 minutes before their scheduled pick-up time.
- Bus routes and times are approximate and subject to change.
- Students may only bring onto the bus what can fit onto their laps. If you move, please allow 3-5 days for the rerouting of your student.
If you have any questions about transportation, please call transportation 330-626-4909
- St.Pat’s pick up is at SES at 7:10 am and the drop-off is at the new middle school at 2:50 pm
- Biomed/Maplewood pick up is at the high school at 7:15 am and drop-off at the new middle school at 2:50 pm
- Seton pick up is at SES at 7:40 am and at Stonegate at 8:00 am
- VCA pick up is at the First Baptist Church at the corner of Frost and ST. RT. 43 at 7:30 am