Join us for a night for parents, guardians, and the Portage County community. Two times and locations are available – see attached schedule.
- WHERE? May 14th, 2019 at James A. Garfield High School OR May 22nd, 2019 at Rootstown High School
- WHEN? 6:30 PM – 8:45 PM
- HUNGRY? Pizza & Drinks provided by United Way
FREE! Chance to win baskets at each event!
Topics & Speakers
- Vaping – Portage County Sheriff’s Department
- Suicide – Coleman Professional Services
- Teen Dating / Violence – Townhall II
- Anxiety – Children’s Advantage
- Trauma Informed Care – Summit County Trauma Informed Care Coalition
- Positive Parenting Techniques – Children’s Advantage
- Positive Presence on Social Media – Kent Police Department
Need More Info?
Contact Terri Hrina-Treharn at firstname.lastname@example.org
See flier, here: What’s Trending Conference