HR Contact Information
- Please contact Sue Stockard at email@example.com or 330-626-4900 x1035 with any questions related to human resources.
- Please contact Karen Benci at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-626-4900 x1472 with any questions related to payroll or insurance.
Transparency in Coverage Rule Requires Rate Information
Insurers and group health plans are required under the Transparency in Coverage rule to make rate information available for both members and non-members. Mutual Health Services has provided the link below. This link will be uploaded monthly and will be hosted publicly (login not required) by Mutual Health Services.
Streetsboro City Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Human Resources Documents
- Employee Benefit Plan
- Certified 22-23 Insurance rates
- Classified 22-23 Insurance Rates
- Enrollment Form Mutual Health Services
- Streetsboro New Hire BAN 2022
- VSP Enrollment
- Waiver form for insurance 2022-2023
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Letter
- Employee Assistance Program
- Streetsboro New Hire Notices 2022 Required Notices
Last updated: August 14, 2022 at 13:19 pm