FACILITY USE REQUEST
Thank you for your interest in our Facilities. Our buildings are valuable community assets and many civic and community groups use them for meetings and events. We are glad to accommodate these groups whenever we can. If you would like information about which space might be the most suitable for your use, or have other questions, please contact Samantha Velbeck at 330-626-4900 or by emailing her at email@example.com.
CURRENT & NEW USERS
- To LOGIN to MLSchedules: https://oh5.mlschedules.com/
- To REGISTER for an account in MLSchedule: https://oh5.mlschedules.com/Register.aspx
- To READ the QUICKSTART Guide: http://www.masterlibrary.com/pdf/MasterLibrary_Schedules-CommunityUserGuide.pdf
Check currently scheduled events around campus, here: http://OH5.MLSchedules.com/
REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create a user account. You can do so by clicking the Register icon to the left of the below video. Be sure to complete all information fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation. The video and Quick Start Guide below will provide additional information. To READ the QUICKSTART Guide: http://www.masterlibrary.com/pdf/MasterLibrary_Schedules-CommunityUserGuide.pdf
LOGIN & RESERVE
Once your account is created you can start making facility reservations. The video and Quick Start Guide below will further explain the reservation process. If you choose to reserve space in our buildings, please keep in mind that fees may be charged to offset associated custodial costs. Any organization using district facilities must meet insurance requirements and have a current Certificate of Insurance on file with the District.
To READ the QUICKSTART Guide: http://www.masterlibrary.com/pdf/MasterLibrary_Schedules-CommunityUserGuide.pdf
FACILITY USE GUIDELINES
- School groups and programs are given priority usage of all District facilities. The building principal or other designated district personnel reserves the right to cancel any permits for school use, should a conflict with school groups or programs develop.
- Applications will not be processed without all completed information, including the certificate of insurance. The School District requires all non-school groups (except when these groups are requesting space for routine meetings) to furnish a Certificate of Insurance ($1,000,000 minimum liability coverage) that lists the Streetsboro City School District as "Additional Insured."
- Users will be billed after the event in accordance with the schedule of usage fee or rental charges. In addition to the facility rental fees, renters may also pay fees for custodial, cafeteria, and light/sound technician services and other fees associated with the rental. All checks should be made payable to the Streetsboro City School District. Do not pay the staff member directly.
- The group using school facilities is responsible for providing adequate supervision of the activity. The user is not permitted to enter into any area other than those areas identified in the reservation. Organizations and groups using school facilities must designate one adult member of its group to be in charge of and responsible for the program or activity at the time application for use of the facilities is made.
- The Streetsboro City School District reserves the right to request an organization to arrange for security protection, activity personnel and/or traffic supervision. Such requests will be at the discretion of Administration and at the expense of the lessee. All personnel shall be those who have been approved by the Streetsboro City School District Board of Education.
- Smoking, use of tobacco products and/or illegal drugs and alcohol is prohibited on all school property (indoor or outdoor). If this provision is violated, the renting organization will be denied the privilege of any further rental.
- On days when school is cancelled or dismissed early because of unexpected circumstances (i.e. severe weather), all activities are cancelled.
- No organized groups are permitted to use the School District's athletic fields or indoor facilities without prior approval.
- Only Streetsboro City School District teams may use Rocket Stadium and High School Gymnasiums for practice sessions, unless special permission is granted by the High School Principal or designee.