Technology Acceptable Use Agreement
Use of any Streetsboro City Schools technology resources like devices, network access, email or Drive account, or any other account under your control, as issued to you by, or through Streetsboro City Schools, is subject to this Acceptable Use Agreement (AUA). There shall be no expectation of privacy, and your accounts are subject to review at any time.
YOU AGREE NOT TO, and NOT TO ALLOW third parties or other users, to use the network, email, or Drive services (“Services”) at Streetsboro City Schools:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email;
- to share your password with others, nor any other entity;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide such services, by students, teachers, staff, or other authorized users;
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the services;
- to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE AGREEMENT AS STATED WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION, OR BOTH, OF THE SERVICES FOR YOU AS A USER, AND MAY RESULT IN PROSECUTION BY LAW ENFORCEMENT.