Transportation Main Contact Number
(330) 626-4900 ext. 1520
Login to the Versastrans e-Link to review your student's bus route. You can also access this link through the main menus on the school site - in Resources > Parents
Use Your Student’s Student ID to Login for both User Name and Password – on the first login, you’ll be asked to set a new password.
Changes to Transportation
If your student will not be using transportation please let us know – call us 330-626-4909
Bus Routing Need to Know
- Each school has their own bussing. Routes are no longer combined with other schools.
- If your student is in Biomed lower academy, you need to contact transportation to get your student routed onto a high school route in to school and a Defer route to go home.
- Streetsboro only allows for 1 pick-up location and 1 drop-off location. The only time a consideration is made for an alternate stop is in an emergency. We will only grant 1 emergency per quarter.
- Alternative bus requests are NOT granted for social or study circumstances.
- Students MUST be out at their stop 15 minutes before their scheduled pick-up time.
- Bus routes and times are approximate and subject to change.
- Students may only bring onto the bus what can fit onto their laps. If you move, please allow 3-5 days for the rerouting of your student.
If you have any questions about transportation, please call transportation 330-626-4909
- St.Pat’s pick up is at SES at 7:10 am and the drop-off is at the new middle school at 2:50 pm
- Biomed/Maplewood pick up is at the high school at 7:15 am and drop-off at the new middle school at 2:50 pm
- Seton pick up is at SES at 7:40 am and at Stonegate at 8:00 am
- VCA pick up is at the First Baptist Church at the corner of Frost and ST. RT. 43 at 7:30 am