Our offices are located here:
1891 Annalane Dr
Streetsboro, OH 44241
Please visit us during our available office hours. During AM and PM runs we are unable to assist you in person, and the office may not be available to the public.
- AM Runs - NOT AVAILABLE: 5:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Office Hours - AVAILABLE: 9 AM - 1:30 PM
- PM Runs - NOT AVAILABLE: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM.
- Office Closes no later than 5:00 PM.
*** SUMMER HOURS ***
From 6/18/2019 - 7/15/2019 our office will not be open or attended.
If you're leaving a message, please be very specific about how we can help you, and be sure to leave a call back number, and best time to call back.
Lost & Found
Lost something on the bus? We typically bring lost items in to the office, or the driver will keep it on the bus for the next day. If you want to stop by an claim your item, please call us to confirm we have it, then see the above office hours.
Login to the Versastrans e-Link to review your student's bus route. You can also access this link through the main menus on the school site - in Resources > Parents
Use Your Student’s Student ID to Login for both User Name and Password – on the first login, you’ll be asked to set a new password.
Changes to Transportation
If your student will not be using transportation please let us know – call us 330-626-4909
Bus Routing Need to Know
- Each school has their own bussing. Routes are no longer combined with other schools.
- Streetsboro only allows for 1 pick-up location and 1 drop-off location. The only time a consideration is made for an alternate stop is in an emergency. We will only grant 1 emergency per quarter.
- Alternative bus requests are NOT granted for social or study circumstances.
- Students MUST be out at their stop 10-15 minutes before their scheduled pick-up time, and be outside of cars and ready to go.
- Bus routes and times are approximate and subject to change.
- See the GPS location of your bus, here.
- Students may only bring onto the bus what can fit onto their laps. If you move, please allow 3-5 days for the rerouting of your student.
If you have any questions about transportation, please call transportation 330-626-4909
- St.Pat’s pick up is at SES at 7:10 am and the drop-off is at the new middle school at 2:50 pm
- Biomed/Maplewood pick up is at the high school at 7:15 am and drop-off at the new middle school at 2:50 pm
- Seton pick up is at SES at 7:40 am and at Stonegate at 8:00 am
- VCA pick up is at the First Baptist Church at the corner of Frost and ST. RT. 43 at 7:30 am